The Grow HiPower LED Grow Light was developed to replace the high-pressure sodium lamp with a ratio of 1 to 1, which can be connected to the electrical layout of existing sodium lamps. It is convenient for growers to switch from traditional light sources to LED light sources to increase productivity and reduce energy consumption.
With the same illumination, the passively cooled 600W LED replaces the 1000W high-pressure sodium lamp, which reduces energy consumption by 40% and radiates less heat. The growers can independently control the light and heat in the greenhouse.
1. High-pressure sodium lamps have a lot of radiant heat and Grow HiPower LED Grow Light351 has no radiant heat.
It is conducive to the grower's separation and management of light and heat.
2. Grow HiPower LED Grow Light 351 is more efficient and saves energy.
3. The lifetime of the high-pressure sodium lamp is short. When the luminous flux maintenance rate is 90%, the lifetime of the Grow HiPower LED Grow Light is four times that of the high-pressure sodium lamp.
4. The high-pressure sodium lamps require regular maintenance and Grow HiPower LED Grow Light has almost no maintenance costs.
5. The spectrum of the high-pressure sodium lamp is very low in the short wavelength range and contains a high proportion of yellow and red light, which gives the plants a long pitch. The spectrum of Grow HiPower LED Grow Light 351 contains more short-wavelength illumination and a greater proportion of deep red light, which allows plants to achieve tighter growth characteristics. It also helps plants produce higher levels of secondary metabolites and terpenes.
LeDinPro is Your partner in R&D and manufacture of LED linear lights since 2006. Specialized in Industry, Grow, Aquarium lights & Smart control.